- STRATASYS DIRECT MANUFACTURING
A Glimpse Into The Future of Design Manufacturing
Rapid tooling also referred to as prototype or bridge tooling, is an essential stage in product development. It encompasses the creation of tools like injection molds, die-cast molds, and sheet metal prototypes. It enables you to efficiently conduct trial production of multiple parts prior to mass production.
Consequently, this process expedites product development, streamlines corrections, and offers flexibility without incurring additional expenses for tooling or manufacturing.
When to Opt for Rapid Prototyping?
Rapid prototyping brings all structurally and functionally important pieces together and makes an ideal use case that is open to redesign and changes based on feedback and suggestions.
It is ideal for situations when:
- An initial iteration of the product needs to be shown to the clientele.
- Feedback & suggestions are needed for further design improvements.
- A variety of low-cost versions of the same product in different forms need to be made.
- There is a paucity of resources for a full-scale launch.
- The functionality or compatibility of a part is to be tested.
There may be other scenarios & situations that would entail opting for rapid prototyping first before launching it in the market.
If you are still unsure whether your particular situation warrants it, connect with our leading experts now.
Breaking Barriers With Rapid Prototyping
3D Printing technique
3D printing is a revolutionary technology that has transformed the manufacturing landscape. It utilizes computer-controlled machines to create three-dimensional objects layer by layer, using various materials such as plastics, metals, or alloy powders. This process enables the production of highly complex and customized designs with remarkable precision.
- Fusion Deposition Modeling (FDM)
- Stereolithography (SLA)
- Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
- Digital Light Processing (DLP-LPSC)
- Vacuum Casting (VC)
CNC (Computer Numerical Control) machining is a sophisticated manufacturing technique that combines precision engineering with automation. It involves using computer-controlled machines to shape and cut materials into intricate and accurate designs.
At CubeIn, we offer CNC Machining on two types of materials:
Benefits of Rapid Prototyping?
- Reduces time & costs by minimizing structural irregularities.
- Showcase & demonstrate the physical product to customers quickly.
- Market testing before a full-scale launch.
- Develop multiple variations with different structures, designs & finishes.
Experience The Potential of Rapid Prototyping
Appreciation That Empowers Us
Cubein’s ability to efficiently cater to our dynamic rapid prototyping needs at short notice is commendable. Their unwavering dedication to work & tireless efforts are worth applauding.
Cubein’s attention to detail and precision in their work are truly noteworthy. We got the product prototype very close to our vision along with good service & timely update. Remarkable job, well done Cubein
Working with Cubein has been an absolute pleasure, thanks to their quick and efficient service. Time and again, you have demonstrated commitment to meeting our needs promptly and effectively. We highly recommend Cubein services to anyone seeking a reliable and quick support on prototyping.